Monday 17 June 2013

Mondays

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12591813/?claim=req3qy35mqv">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

It's Monday! I love Mondays and I always have. Honestly! (You think I'm crazy right?) The way I see it is that we are refreshed and re-energised from the weekend. Focus on the positive! We have a wonderful week of opportunities ahead of us and we will come out on the other side of the week one step closer to our goals.  And why not enjoy the journey there too.   
It is important to link your studies or work to YOUR GOALS in life.  I will be blogging about the importance of goals later in the week.  Why are you on that course or working in that job?  Remind yourself of why you made those choices.  Your work should not be a burden, but a constant opportunity.  I grow my skills everyday at work and when I leave the office, I take those skills with me.  
Every week is an opportunity to refocus yourself on becoming the best version of you. A better teacher, a better student, a better artist, a better mother or whatever you may be. Personally, when I master something, I enjoy it. That is never easy but always worth it. Have a wonderful week. Ruby x

No comments:

Post a Comment