Sunday 16 June 2013

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

It's Sunday night and I am certainly not dreading Monday. I am enjoying planning my meals and activities for the week ahead so that I am energised and really get the most out of this week.  You will find snippets of my mood and energy boosting meals here throughout the week. It still shocks me that good food changes my skin, sight, health, mood, energy and therefore my relationships. The list goes on! I recommend that you spend 30 minutes doing the same and then go have some fun! Whatever you do, stay away from that time and energy sapping device (also referred to as a TV)!

Ruby x

2 comments:

  1. Inspiration - will be planning my week out now :) Looking forward to seeing the energy boosting meals! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy :) I look forward to sharing with you! x

      Delete