Monday 8 July 2013

Make better use of your time

It's time to make room for the things that you LOVE doing! I love to dance and I love spending time with my girlfriends but honestly I often find work and "life" creeping into control of my time. So for this blog I have decided to pin to the board three ways in which we can all make time for the things we love. Life is far too short to be spent doing anything else!  

One day you will look back and be 10 years older than you are now wondering what you did with all that time. So without further ado... 

  

First, cut out the things you don't enjoy. Why sit and watch football with your boyfriend when you could be doing taking a salsa class, going for a jog or seeing friends? 

Second, try waking up just a little earlier every day to make a window for doing something you enjoy. Maybe yoga or meeting a friend for breakfast? 

Third, a bit of planning goes a long way. Try to organise a time to do the things you love and make it a part of your schedule. (Think champagne Thursdays with the girls or Sunday pre-breakfast power walks!)

I hope this blog has helped you to rethink your schedules and if you have any questions, feel free to message me :) Have a great day! x

No comments:

Post a Comment